We are currently seeking for highly motivated and experienced ERP Business Process Facilitator to join our team. The incumbent provides business expertise for the business functions. This Role will lead design of new “future state” processes. This includes understanding of existing business process, defining requirements for continued optimization and future changes, evaluating gaps, and working with ERP consultants to find solutions.
- Provide functional expertise and guide solution design to ensure successful and planned business outcomes.
- Conduct workshops and work with various departments and/or their representatives from other areas to ensure integration with their processes.
- Collaborates with other team members to develop common/global processes, where possible.
- Identify software gaps, evaluate and provides alternative solution and recommendations and works with other team members to determine satisfactory approach.
- Develop, review and approval of requirements for the ERP system.
- Develop, review and approve the reporting, KPI’s and analytics.
- Participates in development of requirements for legacy ERP conversion to the new system, including data mapping. Working closely with the data team to ensure that requirements are met.
- Supports data quality/cleansing efforts.
- Development of testing plans and scenarios, test execution and results tracking.
- Assists with ensuring business units are ready for ERP systems migrations.
- Facilitate training requirements.
- Conduct post implementation audits.
- Continue to identify optimization opportunities for process and systems usage.
- Keep abreast with knowledge and expertise critical for success; attend training sessions to increase related knowledge and other applicable skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of business functions, including typical automation requirements and interactions across other business processes and functional areas such as procurement and sourcing, warehouse management, asset maintenance, logistics and planning
- Must be an information seeker and problem solver.
- Must be a good facilitator.
- Must be able to think logically and be creative, as well as be results-driven
The above list is not exhaustive duties, and the incumbent will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position. The company regularly reviews job descriptions to ensure they are accurate representation of the position.
If you are a team player , you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Kindly send your CV and a cover letter to our HR department at email@example.com